I’ve got you covered with Labor Day recipes from appetizers to dessert. Mix + match your favorites or pick one of the menus curated just for you!
Amazing Recipes for Your Labor Day Celebration
We’re getting ready to mark the end of another summer season and that typically means cookouts with lots of great food! This year, I worked with some of my amazing blogger friends to bring you a variety of recipes to suit what you’re craving.
Mix and match from starters, main dishes, sides and desserts. Recipes include make-ahead, simply assembled, slow cooker and dishes great for al fresco dining.
Not sure what to pick? I’ve curated three menus to take the guess work out of your holiday celebration.
Have a safe, super fun and yummy Labor Day!
Pick from vegetarian, Latin and grilling menus. Links to all the recipes appear below!
A Vegetarian-Friendly Cookout
- Cream Cheese Stuffed Grilled Jalapeño Poppers
- Crispy Mushroom Fajita Tacos
- Fresh Citrus Summer Salad
- A Delicious S’mores Dessert Bar (be sure to use vegan marshmallows)
For the Love of Latin Flavors
- Red Pepper Taquitos
- Grilled Adobo Chicken Thighs
- Tex-Mex Pasta Salad
- Chocolate-Drizzled Churro Rice Krispie Treats
Grill it Up (Mostly)
- Spicy Whiskey Glazed Chicken Wings
- BBQ Bacon Stuffed Burgers
- Easy Cucumber Tomato Salad
- Individual Peach Trifles with Bourbon Mascarpone Whipped Cream (try grilling the peaches or the pound cake for a little smoky flavor + caramelization)
I had to include this sweet and subdued summer holiday tablescape from A Homebody’s Adventures that can easily be scaled up for larger gatherings. Time to ring that dinner bell!
Pin for Later ~ Labor Day Recipes + Curated Menus!
All images appear courtesy of their respective blog owners.