- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley minced
- ⅛ tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 15 oz canned cannellini beans rinsed + drained
- 4 oz Spanish chorizo ¼" dice (if purchased pre-sliced, quarter the slices)
- 2 oz manchego cheese crumbled or diced into 1/4" chunks
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds toasted (optional)
In a medium bowl, whisk together the extra virgin olive oil, sherry vinegar, honey, dijon mustard + flat leaf parsley. Season with kosher salt + fresh cracked black pepper.
Add the drained beans and chorizo to the bowl and toss gently to coat.
Transfer to individual serving bowls or one larger bowl. Drop the manchego and toasted almonds over the top along with any dressing left behind in the mixing bowl.
Serve with toasted crusty bread, endive leaves or simply with a fork.
If serving with additional tapas, it will stretch into 6 to 8 servings.
Calories: 443kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 0.003g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 519mg | Potassium: 549mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 264IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 252mg | Iron: 4mg
Nutritional values are estimated and provided as a general guideline only. I earn a commission from Instacart from qualifying ingredient purchases.