- 1½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
- 2 lbs chicken thighs boneless, skinless
Grilling Instructions (preferred method)
- Cooking ranges are given and vary based on the size of the chicken thighs.
- The chicken is done when the thickest part of the meat registers 165°F.
- Always rest the chicken for about 5 minutes before serving.
Calories: 234kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 144mg | Sodium: 524mg | Potassium: 392mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 57IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg
Nutritional values are estimated and provided as a general guideline only.